MY CUTE FAMILY

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

PLEASE

When I go to Rylan's visiting day at ballet I am always begging to please do video and take pictures of her. This time around Mark really wanted me too and I also wanted it for Rylan to be able to watch at home. However whenever we tried to take a photo Rylan would look the other way, cover her face or freak out shaking her head no and almost crying. Here were a few of the sneaky photos that I was able to get.





I love that my daughter loves to dance and is so elegant-and I cant wait for the day that she likes me to take photos without having to bribe her for a smile.

1 comments:

shuttle5 said...

These pictures are SO Rylan! Isn't she graceful, AND hates to be the center of attention, as in featured. Glad you took these in spite of her not wanting you to take them.